PDA

View Full Version : Emily Deem of Good Day WI, channel 11 is looking for Tappers

Cindee
03-14-2014, 12:43 PM
I had contacted Emily regarding the depth of snow we have up here in Mountain and other areas and how that might affect the tapping season. I have seen other people on this site from northern WI saying they are "throwing in the towel" or drastically cutting down the number of trees they are tapping. She asked me if I knew anyone around the Green Bay area that would allow her to come and do a live show from your sugarbush for t.v. showing the struggles of the deep snow.
If anyone is interested please let me know and I will pass it on. My email is cindee.bronstad@gmail.com

Thanks

GramaCindy
03-14-2014, 03:43 PM
You could check with Chuck Haynes, he's on SBI, and taps near Green Bay.

I had contacted Emily regarding the depth of snow we have up here in Mountain and other areas and how that might affect the tapping season. I have seen other people on this site from northern WI saying they are "throwing in the towel" or drastically cutting down the number of trees they are tapping. She asked me if I knew anyone around the Green Bay area that would allow her to come and do a live show from your sugarbush for t.v. showing the struggles of the deep snow.
If anyone is interested please let me know and I will pass it on. My email is cindee.bronstad@gmail.com

Thanks