PDA

View Full Version : New member from Southern Maine

T22A80
03-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Hey eveyrone,

I grew up in VT and helped out my buddy on his sugarin operation of about 1K taps. I moved to the York area about 15 years ago. I still go back to VT from time to time and help him in excahge for free syrup but I decided to give it a go at home this year. I tapped a few trees on my uncles property and have been searching for used stuff here and there. I'm just about ready to build my block arch I just need to go buy a few more blocks.

This forum is addicitive, I've found many great ideas and helpful information so thanks to everyone on here! Maybe I'll get to meet some of you local guys, I'm in Eliot now but travel between there and North Berwick daily for work. Hit me up, if you're local. I love to see what others have done to get ideas and learn more.

Chad

das fisch
03-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Chad, welcome. I'm just over in York, and tap the corner of town along Eliot and south berwick line

T22A80
03-13-2014, 06:34 AM
Hey Das,

Thanks!

I saw your pans for sale and noticed you were in York. I live over on Goodwin Rd (101).

das fisch
03-13-2014, 07:07 AM
Hey Das,

Thanks!

I saw your pans for sale and noticed you were in York. I live over on Goodwin Rd (101).

There's some good 'ol sugars on that road