PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

ibby458
12-22-2006, 06:20 AM
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the Western Hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the
wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Fred Henderson
12-22-2006, 06:26 AM
Geeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! You must have stayed up all night writting that. Merry Christmas to you also.

HanginAround
12-22-2006, 02:19 PM
LOL, I posted the same thing on another forum a week ago, love it!

Merry Christmas to you too ibby and to all, or errr, Happy Holidays?

Parker
12-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Sounds like you might be a lawyer,,,,Merry Christmas,,,,even to a lawyer

Russell Lampron
12-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Now thats the politically correct way to offer seasons greetings to all without offending anyone and covering your back side at the same time.

I just say Merry Christmas and let those that want to take offense take it.

Russ

Dave Y
12-22-2006, 07:03 PM
Merry Cristmas to everyone! My the good Lord bless each and every one!

I enjoy being politically incorrect!!!

royalmaple
12-22-2006, 07:09 PM
I wish everyone a very safe and merry Christmas as well.

Drive safe for anyone that has to travel. At least it looks like we don't have any really bad storms hitting during the travel days.

maple flats
12-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Merry Christmas to all! Merry Christmas to all! :D :D :D

maplehound
12-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Ditto to all!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMASS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
May God bless you all
Ron Wehr
Raccoon Run Maple Syrup

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
12-22-2006, 10:07 PM
Merry Christmas to all and remember Christ is the reason for the season! :D :D

Pete33Vt
12-23-2006, 03:38 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from Northern Vt.!!!

Pete

ibby458
12-23-2006, 05:17 AM
Actually, I did snitch that froim an Antique tractor site a coupla years ago. I think it's hilarious, and a sad commentary on the way things are these days.

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm as far from Politically correct as possible.

The only real thing about it is, I DO wish all of you a Merry Christmas, A happy new Year, and a Productive Sugar Season!

Fred Henderson
12-23-2006, 06:46 AM
With the amount of rain that we have gotten since Sept, when the does start I hope the sap does not want to stop.

Steam
12-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Merry Christmas to all sugarmakers and thier families from the Officers onboard the USNS Paul Buck.

Heading East in the Med, to the Suez.

I would give anything to see Christmas tree right now, never mind a maple tree.

Gregg

Sugarmaker
12-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Steam,
A chill went up my back when I read your post! Greg, to have you and the crew of the USNS Paul Buck tuned in and connected thru the maple trader. WoW :!: Is this a great country or what! Just about choking up here and a lump in my throat, typing this and thinking of our men and women in the services that wont be home for Christmas this year. Sure hope that they can be back home for Christmas 2007 or sooner.

Greg, Setting right next to a short stubby pine tree that Cheryl decorated yesterday. The smell of the pine fills the air.

A Salute to our all our forces protecting our freedom. Our Prayers are with you.

Bless you and your family,
Deepest Regards,
Chris and Cheryl Casbohm and Family

Breezy Lane Sugarworks
12-23-2006, 04:53 PM
Steam,

Chris couldn't have put it in better words!!! My family and I feel the same way and can't thank you and all of the services enough! We'll always be thinking of you and hope you all return soon!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

http://www.christcenteredmall.com/stores/art/barnes/o-christmas-tree.jpg

Russell Lampron
12-24-2006, 05:44 AM
To all of the men and women in the services. Merry Christmas and Happy new Year. May your stay over seas be a short and safe one and Thank You for all you have done and are about to do.

Steam be safe and return home soon to make some maple syrup.

Russ

Pete33Vt
12-24-2006, 06:03 AM
Chris, My thoughts exactally. Wishing all service men and women everywhere a safe and happy holidays.Parying for your safe and quick return.

From Pete Desautels and the whole family

Thank you for keeping our freedom safe!!!

NH Maplemaker
12-24-2006, 01:51 PM
Steam, Marry Christmas and Thank you for what you are doing for all of us :!: Please remenber that 99 and 3/4 percent of us back home beleave
and support what you doing for this country :!: :!: Keep us posted from time to time and maybe when the new crop is in we can figure out how to get some to you and the gang :lol: Jim L.

Steam
12-25-2006, 01:29 PM
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Being on an oil tanker loaded with jet fuel we need them. I've introduced my crewmembers to the Maple Trader. They are still in awe about the whole maple thing.

The Christmas meal on board was very nice. Too bad we don't have a fireplace!

I hope Santa visited all the sugarhouses and was good to the children. I know my little 18 month old daughter, Ava, had Santa visit last night, or so I'm told. My wife told me that Santa filled my stocking with 30 new health spouts and a new syrup hydrometer, sweet!

A little sea story: Last year I brought with me a quart of Steam's finest. I showed it around and was asked all the questions that go with it. I gave it to the Chief and made him hold it until we crossed the Equator. Everybody enjoyed the wait. Now everytime I come back they ask, "did you bring any syrup?" Not with the new FAA regulations I tell them.

Passed Tunisia yesterday, going by Sicily tonight. Happy holidays to all.

Gregg

HanginAround
12-25-2006, 06:30 PM
Sorry you had to be away from home and family for the holidays Steam, Merry Christmas.

mapleman3
12-26-2006, 11:10 AM
Merry belated Christmas wishes, and hope that all you out there protecting us come home safe soon!

caught the bug over christmas so still recovering and catching up on the multitude of postings

God bless everyone...... and LET THE SAP POUR OUT NONSTOP IN A FEW MONTHS YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWWWWWW :wink: :lol: