PDA

View Full Version : Gonna start

5050racing
02-14-2014, 05:25 PM
I just came up with the idea to use my snowshoes to tap and collect since we have about 3' of heavy snow now on the ground.never had this much since I got addicted!! I have 3 separate tubing runs on gravity each has 9 trees and one has 7 and then I have a few good big trees that I do buckets with check valves also into 5gal buckets I have to carry,gotta love it!!! Looks like tapping Monday 8730

dcast99
02-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Looks like the end of the week will have good temps. Problem is I can't get into the property to collect even if I was tapped. Maybe if the snow will pack down with the snowmobile? Didn't last weekend, all powder.

sweetmoomoo
02-14-2014, 07:17 PM
looks good for next week , I just got to get the new evap. I have been working on finished.

jerzeemaple
02-14-2014, 10:31 PM
Gonna tap Sat, sun, or monday. Have some last minute line work to do, clean up the bottler and ready to rock. Kids are psyched! Might get a reasonable run this week.

5050racing
02-15-2014, 07:11 AM
I'm going to plow my way up the mountain with my bulldozer if the ice underneath lets me but still have to walk in with snowshoes,can't miss this week it's gonna RUN!8734. Here I'm clearing the horse field so they can at least get out,thinking of using one of them to pull a sled to collect,need some training,they like to jump!