PDA

View Full Version : Labels

K.I. Joe
02-07-2014, 11:44 AM
where do you guys purchase your labels. I looked into one company but thier customer service was terrible.

maplwrks
02-07-2014, 12:36 PM
Google address labels---pick one that you like.

Big_Eddy
02-07-2014, 12:39 PM
I buy off the shelf bottle labels and grade labels, and for address info, I buy Avery labels and print my own. I buy the better grade external use labels with permanent adhesive, and curse that decision every time I put one on crooked.

ennismaple
02-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Syruplabels.com

Shawn is excellent to deal with and you have plenty of options w.r.t. size, shape, stock images or your own design.

68bird
02-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Shawn at Syrup labels is a great guy to deal with! They have a website, check it out!
Doug

brookledge
02-09-2014, 08:00 AM
first of all you need to decide what your needs are. If you are going to be putting the label on plastic jugs, candy boxes, cream containers etc. when are you going to apply them , hot or cold. Also if you put the label on the container and then the container sweats and gets moisture on it will your ink run or the label peel.
Those are the basic questions you need to decide before you order. Also I have two different size labels that I use. The label I use on a 1/2 pt container or smaller wont look good on a gallon size. I also use higher grade labels on my syrup containers and cream containers since they are prone to sweating in the summer with high humidity. I use cheaper labels on candy boxes and things like that
good luck there are tons of sites and places you can get labels
Keith