PDA

View Full Version : YeastPimp is Dead...

Clarkfield Farms
01-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Dateline Clinton, NY
January 17, 2014

Utica Observer-Dispatch
Utica, NY

Obituaries

The screen name formerly known as YeastPimp was declared dead yesterday morning and has been replaced by the screen name, "Clarkfield Farms" to more accurately represent the character, purpose and identity of The Great Fermenter. (oops, coulda used that name, too! Not to be confused with The Great Pumpkin)

There will be no calling hours and no interment. None is needed.

It was decided by the family that although the nickname, "YeastPimp," was known by family and friends to be both innocuous and entertaining, it could also be considered by some to be offensive. As had been the wont of YeastPimp in life, he never took into full account the consequences of his decision at the outset.

May The Yeast Pimp rest in peace.

Long live Clarkfield Farms! (Yes, it's now official!)

:D

Ausable
01-17-2014, 03:38 PM
Well ---- Ok. But --- YeastPimp had a certain bit of class to it. On the other hand - Clarkfield Farms ---- Yawn!!!!!! May YeastPimp Rest in Peace. ---Mike---

Ausable
01-17-2014, 03:43 PM
The main thing - Your George Washington quote remains. - I respect You for that. ----Mike----

BreezyHill
01-17-2014, 04:27 PM
LOL..sorry to have not known this funny character and sorry for those that were unable to take a joke as a joke.

There is a time to laugh, a time to morn and a time to dance.

RIP YeastPimp

Time to Lock and Load is a coming.

Fishgill
01-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Rest in peace Yeast.

maple flats
01-17-2014, 06:13 PM
Tim, you gave me a real scare there, until I read the post. Don't do that to me, I'm too old for such shocks.
Now that I read the post it sounds logical.
Welcome Clarkfield Farms!
Dave

Clarkfield Farms
01-18-2014, 08:56 AM
Sorry, Dave, I really am! It was just my way of humorously announcing the name change.

The farm has been officially named as a DBA for now, and won't be limited to maple (not that there's ANYTHING limiting about maple!) production. It's one of the things the NY Ag Protection Unit recommended in overcoming the Town's asinine regulations and restrictions in preventing me from building a sugar house.

...um, the naming of the farm, that is, NOT the changing of my screen name here. :D

As detailed here ---> http://mapletrader.com/community/showthread.php?17168-Talked-to-the-Codes-Officer-this-is-INSANE... Yes, it's STILL unresolved!

spud
01-18-2014, 05:51 PM
You shook me too Yeast Pimp. As soon as I saw the title nothing else mattered but clicking on to see what happened. I am glad your alive and well. I wish Clarkfield Farms the very best.

Spud

shane hickey
01-18-2014, 06:11 PM
The yeast will never rise again like the new businesses name better anyway lol

happy thoughts
01-18-2014, 07:17 PM
Scared the cr*p out of me too! I was always a little fond of that name especially after you shared the story of it's origin. Sorry to see it go, but long live Clarkfield Farms! :)

Bucket Head
01-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Yeah, add my name to the list of who got shooked reading that!

No more of that, please! Logging on to the Trader is supposed to be a pleasant and relaxing experience, lol.

Good to hear some progress is being made. Good luck to Clarkfield Farms!

Steve