PDA

View Full Version : Bascoms?

psparr
01-01-2014, 07:38 AM
I've been trying to call Bascoms and it says their phone number is disconnected?
Anybody else notice this? Or have another #? Thanks.

Using their # right off the website.

madmapler
01-01-2014, 07:50 AM
I talked to them a week or so ago and they said something about being closed for inventory at this time. You would think they would post a message though. Their website has been down as well but that may be going again. I dont know.

CharlieVT
01-01-2014, 08:57 AM
I find the site is working:
http://www.bascommaple.com/

The site was recently down for maintenance.

They were closed for inventory last couple of days of Dec, will open on Jan 2nd.

A couple of years ago, I accidently showed up there on a day they were closed for inventory. (sign on the front door said closed for inventory). They do publish these dates on the website, but I just wasn't paying attention. They were nice, helped me pick up a couple of items. I think they are now trying harder to not get interupted during inventory and now I am more careful to check their schedule before driving up there.

Drew Pond Maple
01-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Has anyone received the 2014 catalog yet?
I usually get it in November but not this year.

madmapler
01-01-2014, 09:14 AM
I find the site is working:
http://www.bascommaple.com/

I think they are now trying harder to not get interupted during inventory .

That was the impression I got. They made a point of telling me they would be busy on those days and to make sure I did'nt show up then. By posting a message I actually meant on their answering machine.

psparr
01-01-2014, 10:25 AM
I just tried again and got their answering machine. Had me worried there for a little.

western mainer
01-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Welcome to Bascom Maple Farms
Your source for equipment, supplies and more!
Bascom's will be Closed the Following Days:

November 28th for Thanksgiving (we will be open the 29th and 30th)
December 25th for Christmas (we will be open the 24th and 26th as usual)
December 30th and 31st for Inventory (no exceptions will be made on these days, sorry for the inconvenience)
January 1st Happy New Year (open January 2nd)

psparr
01-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Welcome to Bascom Maple Farms
Your source for equipment, supplies and more!
Bascom's will be Closed the Following Days:

November 28th for Thanksgiving (we will be open the 29th and 30th)
December 25th for Christmas (we will be open the 24th and 26th as usual)
December 30th and 31st for Inventory (no exceptions will be made on these days, sorry for the inconvenience)
January 1st Happy New Year (open January 2nd)

I knew that. I called on the 26th. And I got the standard number has been disconnected recording.