PDA

View Full Version : Nova Scotia Location

vernon
12-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Hi all maple'rs.. I would like to know where you Nova Scotians get your maple supplies, and your general location. I am from the Yarmouth area and it is a project to get anything related to maple here.I have been dealing with Kevin McCormick in Springhill and a lot of times there is a mix-up or a delay in getting stuff.I would like to find somewhere closer that I can drive to that is under 500 miles..... Thanks Vernon

wrushton
12-22-2013, 02:24 PM
Hello Vernon
Dominion & Grimm rep for nova Scotia is Fisher Sugarmaking inc. from bass River PM me for phone #
Leader rep is in Parrsboro

vernon
12-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Thanks but still a fare drive away.

Pibster
12-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Any BMR's down your way? They can get most supplies and usually have a sales flyer in the new year.

Maplebrook
12-24-2013, 07:39 AM
Hi Vernon,
Your local Home Hardware can order all kinds of D&G stuff. Enfield HH called me the other day. They are gearing up for their annual booking order and asked if I wanted anything.
Hope all is well in Maple Cove!
Merry Christmas to you and Rolande.

vernon
12-24-2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks Maplebrook...I have been dealing with the Yarmouth Home Hardware and I have to pay the freight on anything I wont except taps which they stock and that is all they stock. I think I am the only one running a pipe line in this end of the province, but there should be some were in the valley that stocks some stuff. I stopped in Middleton at the CO-OP and they said I could order anything there but stock very little ?Also stopped at Scotia Gold in Coldbrook with the same answer. I have to plan at least a year ahead if I won't to expand at all. Thanks again Vernon

Vicki
02-15-2014, 06:43 AM
You can buy at The Country Store in Coldbrook, between Kentville and Berwick on Evangeline Trail. I think he requires order in advance but there is a sign up for maple supplies at the moment so he may have stock at this season.