PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to take a moment and thank this site and the members of the Mapletrader

cpmaple
12-07-2013, 05:03 AM
Hello to all members,
Just want to take a moment and thank The Maple Guys for this wonderful site and to the members of mapletrader for all the help over the years. If it wasn't for the members of mapletrader I would not be where I'm at today with sugaring. Through the years I have had problems like everyone that I didn't know the answer to and came to this great site for help where someone out there know the answer (sp?) to my problem or where to find it. To the maple guys thanks for keeping this site up and running so we all can post on here and help one another. So again a big thanks to all members and The Maple Guys for everyone hope everyone has a great 2014 season and safe holidays. Cpmaple (chad)

spud
12-07-2013, 08:08 AM
I 2nd That.

Spud

Jebediah
12-07-2013, 08:42 AM
3rd, this site/forum is fantastic.

lakeview maple
12-07-2013, 10:06 PM
4th great place to learn from and an awesome bunch of people willing to help,amen Al

red maples
12-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Agreed............... I have learned SOOOO much from the good folks on here. Hopefully I have helped a few people myself!!!