PDA

View Full Version : New evaporator

tyrod
10-27-2006, 07:16 PM
I bought a new waterloo small 2x6 evaporator in Vermount and brought it back to Ohio 772 miles. Went to put it togther no instructions or no operating instructions. Does someone know where I can buy ritten instructions. THANK YOU tyrod

Fred Henderson
10-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Contact waterloo.

HanginAround
10-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Your dealer is always the best source, but anything you can't find out, or want a broader range of opinions on, just ask... people here can walk you through anything you need to know.

If you have a question, take the number of sugarmakers seeing the question, multiplied by about 1.3 and that's the number of answers you will have :D

BTW, I've been to Xenia... Sunday driving while I was staying in Dayton a couple times, once for 6 weeks... nice area. Visited Dill's Sugar Camp in Urbana too, very nice people.

mountainvan
10-27-2006, 09:12 PM
tyrod, I will be in Xenia this coming week. My dad is having surgery in Dayton and I may need an evening to get away and helping a fellow mapler could fit the bill. I grew up in Xenia and have since moved to New York where I am a fulltime maple producer. If you'd like to get together give me a holler. Where in Xenia do you live?

hard maple
10-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Learn how evaporators work from local producers. ( They all operate on the same logic.) Their knowledge , will far out way any instruction manual. good luck.

tyrod
10-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Thanks that would be great Mountainvan give me a call when you get here 372-9293 ask for Ronnie.

the old guy
10-29-2006, 09:07 PM
HARD MAPLE IS RIGHT! I JUST BOUGHT A D-G 2 X 6 WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS. I LEARNED MORE FROM THESE GUYS THAN ANY INSTRUCTIONS COULD GIVE. JUST ASK AND THEY WILL RESPOND WITH SOME WELL THOUGHT OUT ANSWERS USUALLY BETTER THAN YOU COULD EVER GET FROM AND INSTRUCTION SHEET.

THE OLD GUY