PDA

View Full Version : h20 innovations????

Four D Acre Farms
09-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Anybody running these machines? looking at buying a 600gph none around here and local dealer is waiting on shipment to come in. any feedback is apprectated. :)

eagle lake sugar
09-18-2013, 06:58 PM
I have the 600gpm expandable to 1200. I've only used it one season so far, but it's a great machine. They're designed to be user friendly. It was my first year with an r/o and I had no problems whatsoever. I started out going to 8% in one pass, and by the end of the season I was recirculating and bringing it up to 12% to 14%.

maple rich
09-18-2013, 08:47 PM
I purchased a 1200 GPHmachine from H2o last year after operating a 600 GPH LaPierre about 10 years. Price was very competive and cleaning the membrane is very quick as advertised. The integrated wash tank makes the unit space saving and most of the unit and frame is made from stainless steel versus painted steel. I also like the lower height of the membrane vessel and ease in accessing the membrane. Only problem I experienced is a tendency to get air lock during startup but can be resolved if using the wash tank water to prime pump. I typically concentrated to 12% then to 18-20 % with second pass. LaPierre is also a very good unit but it came down to price. I am very satisfied with H2O.

DucFight
09-18-2013, 09:21 PM
We have had a 1200 GPH machine for the past two years. No problems yet. Knock on wood!

morningstarfarm
09-18-2013, 09:28 PM
Bought the 600 expandable last season...I had zero experience with ro units...she never missed a beat...recirculated to about 12%...this summer I bought the second tower...thank you uncle Obama...probably the only thing he will ever do for me...would highly recommend their units...

Four D Acre Farms
09-19-2013, 06:36 AM
thanks for the input!! this will be the second year for an ro. last season worked out to where i was able to rent a older seprotech machine, so i was able to go through alot of the learning curve with that machine (which worked great with the exception of a bad spot in the feed pump, that would blow a fuse if it stopped in the right spot) was concentrating to 8%. the dealer in my area has changed from lapeirre to the h2o's and i have not been able to look at, other than in a catologe, and to spend 12 grand i want to be able to look at and touch and evaluate before signing on the dotted line. but h2o is new to this area at least in the maple side. I am leaning toward the 600 expandable, any recommendations on extras needed.

inthewoods
09-22-2013, 08:01 PM
I also bought a 600 expandable H2O last year, for the 2013 season. I'm very happy with it. It's very easy to operate. I never had any problems. The service from the dealer was excellent, and being my first year with it, I had many questions. The flow rates are very high. The rinse and wash cycles are very easy to do. You can literally go from concentrating to rinsing in a matter of seconds. I would definitely recommend the H2O R.O. to anyone.