PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!

tmessier79
05-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Hi Folks,

I sold my Waterloo 2x6 drop flu at the end of this season as it was an old unit, wasn't in great shape, and didn't get a very good evaporation rate. I sold the rig with the intentions of upgrading to a new 2x8 complete evaporator. I shopped around from the big manufacturers and found the best price from CDL, but unfortunately, it's out of my price range. I have $2000 and could swing another $1000 over the course of a month or so. With that said, anyone out there have any ideas? I found Smoky Lake's web page, and love their pans. I believe their pans are superior to CDL's, but their price is still about the same as CDL's. Does anyone out there have any ideas where I could shop around, or know anyone with a set of 2x8 raised flu pans. I could build my own arch if necessary. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

heus
05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
A&A Metal Shop. For $2770 you can get a complete rig with airtight arch. Look at Gary R's posts on here he has this same unit.

madmapler
05-22-2013, 06:52 PM
Theres also Sunrise Metal shop. They dont have a website but they'll send you a catalog if you call them or answer your questions over the phone. Very pleasant people and according to guys on here, they make a great product for considerably less than the big guys. #260-463-4026.