PDA

View Full Version : another bulk tank

maple flats
09-23-2006, 08:22 PM
I got a call last Saturday eve and a friend told me there was a free ss tank that had to be picked up Sunday or a hauler would take it for scrap on monday. The caller said he would help and show me where it was. I hooked up my trailer and went to get it. The tank turned out to be about 200-250 gal, ss, on 4 legs but with no lids. When i asked the man throwing it out he had never seen covers but said he had a piece of ss about 4'x14' that was a little the worse for wear. I got that free too. Looks like it might have been an outer skin to another tank at one time. A few wrinkles and a few holes but with plenty of good spots big enough to make the needed covers. This was almost like Christmas. I will now have a big enough staging tank to dump a load from the truck tank, go get another load and then pump it thru my uv to the elevated tank and start boiling at the same time, improving my efficiency considerably. I now need to find a free R.O. that works and I can tap a lot more trees.

Pete33Vt
09-24-2006, 05:58 AM
Two words that don't really go together, FREE.......RO
Good luck, Pete :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sugarmaker
09-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Maple Flats
If you find more than one of those free RO's let me know too.! :D :D
Chris

Russell Lampron
09-24-2006, 11:01 AM
Free and RO can be used in the same sentence though as in, By using my RO machine I have more free time that can be used for other things like a good nights sleep.

Russ

Pete33Vt
09-25-2006, 03:30 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok you got me there!!
Pete