PDA

View Full Version : where to get labels?

VT maple maker
04-27-2013, 10:05 AM
Alright, so I have been searching online for a company to print my my address labels and every company I have looked at either does not have the right sizes or doesn't give me the option for what I want them to say. They give the option to print 50,000 labels but cant even have an easy custom label option. I am almost out of the labels I have now and its been about 5 years since I ordered them so I cant remember where I got them from. They are .75" x 2" gold foil adhesive labels with black text on them. I figured it would be to easy to order but it seems to be quite the ordeal at all these places I have seen. Anyone on here know of a place I can get them done without all the BS and at a reasonable price?

Thanks,
Kyle

Kyle's Sugar Shack.

maple flats
04-27-2013, 04:43 PM
I have used 2 different printers over the years. The first batch were very poor. They looked good but did not adhere well. I then tried a second co. and explained the issue. These are very good. I will have to check the box to see if I have the needed info. I am down to my last 2000 labels. I bought 5000 I think. The price is high for 1000, but adding more in multiples of 1000 is cheap. I got mine 1.25 x 2.5, gold foil. Next time I need to add my web address too. I'll look. All I remember now is that the glue had to be for freezer temperatures even though I label when the bottles are warm or hot. The adhesive works very well, except I need to let the containers cool slightly before applying or they come loose.

Galena
04-27-2013, 04:46 PM
Yep, online stuff is a huge PITA that way. My suggestion would be to dig up your papers from 5 yrs back and find the name of the company that last did them up for you, if that's at all possible. If not, might there be a local printer who can do it for you? They may have to charge you for the cost of custom dies, but once that's out of the way and so long as your labelling stays the same, you may well have a reliable source on your doorstep. Hope this helps.

mvdeerxing
04-27-2013, 05:03 PM
Not sure just what you are looking for. I just ordered from this company, very fast. Take a look, http://stores.ebay.com/fastlabels
Good luck

upsmapleman
04-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Just ordered and received 30,000 labels from swinglabels.com. Talk to Brian at 978-425-0855 ext. 113

Maple Hill
04-27-2013, 06:07 PM
I get mine from- mileskimball.com 1000 for12.99+shipping

Potters3
04-28-2013, 05:27 AM
My wifes makes all of ours at home with Avery labels you can buy at Staples that way we can change things up when needed.

lpakiz
04-28-2013, 06:35 AM
I used syruplabels.com. You can design your own, send in artwork, pick from stock designs etc. I am satisfied....

georgelineman
04-28-2013, 10:09 AM
7829 I use syruplabels.com also. They are great to work with and can run smaller amounts for us small producers. I think 500 per order. I sent them our picture and they did the rest of the layout and the price was good. I attached a pic of our lable they did for us, but they have examples on there web site. Good Luck...

4-29-13 just looked back at this post and my picture of the labels does not do it justice! they look much better in person!

bees1st
04-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Creative Labels of Vermont, right in your neck of the woods. Great folks