PDA

View Full Version : Almost time to ride

Asthepotthickens
04-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Almost time to get my Street Glide out of the garage. Would love to take a tour towards Maine this summer and why not check out a shack or two any ideas

Thompson's Tree Farm
04-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Make a sugar tour including some of the big Quebec producers and in one direction swing through the States. We are always open for visitors here in Northern NY. In fact it would be an easy Sunday ride to come visit us.

Asthepotthickens
04-11-2013, 06:50 AM
Make a sugar tour including some of the big Quebec producers and in one direction swing through the States. We are always open for visitors here in Northern NY. In fact it would be an easy Sunday ride to come visit us.
Thank you, we ride to Malone and Lake Placid once a year where are you located?

Revi
04-11-2013, 07:54 AM
There is a tour that you might want to check out here in Maine June 13-15. It is called Maple Mainea and it is going to be centered around Jackman this year. it will feature the largest sugaring operations in the country, and it is really fun. There are other sessions as well. It includes meals. Call Eric Ellis at Maine Maple Products for more info. 1-800-310-3803. Here's the Maine Maple Producers website that talks about it:

http://www.mainemapleproducers.com/

Thompson's Tree Farm
04-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Thank you, we ride to Malone and Lake Placid once a year where are you located?

about 20 miles from the Ogdensburg - Precott Bridge.

Asthepotthickens
04-11-2013, 11:31 AM
There is a tour that you might want to check out here in Maine June 13-15. It is called Maple Mainea and it is going to be centered around Jackman this year. it will feature the largest sugaring operations in the country, and it is really fun. There are other sessions as well. It includes meals. Call Eric Ellis at Maine Maple Products for more info. 1-800-310-3803. Here's the Maine Maple Producers website that talks about it:

http://www.mainemapleproducers.com/

Awesome news thank you

heus
04-12-2013, 06:47 AM
Man you are making me miss mine. Its been a year since I sold my Electra Glide Classic mostly in order to expand my syrup operation. Ive owned 5 Harleys over the years and plan to get another in the future.

Revi
04-12-2013, 12:18 PM
We just started driving our electric car again. It was in a shed charging all winter and my wife and I fight over who gets to use it. It only goes around 30 mph and makes no noise, so it's the opposite of a motorcycle, but to us it's fun. The best place to go with it is of course the ice cream shop.

unc23win
04-12-2013, 01:10 PM
It was warm enough to get mine out the other day, but I decided to leave it in the living room for another week or so. I would like to take a trip up north maybe for the Lapierre open house we'll see. I have a 07 Softtail.

Asthepotthickens
04-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Man you are making me miss mine. Its been a year since I sold my Electra Glide Classic mostly in order to expand my syrup operation. Ive owned 5 Harleys over the years and plan to get another in the future.

Well get your sixth today. I have been riding since 82 on my 12th