PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Water Systems-NC no confidence

Diesel Pro
03-27-2013, 03:22 PM
FYI Freshwater Systems gets my vote of no confidence. I put my entire order through them even though they were not the lowest price on a few things. Site said order by 5:30ET in stock ships same day. I placed my order well before this time. No notification of any back order, tracking, no updates, no nothing but an order confirmation. Status today still says Processing so I called. Waited on hold for a good 15+ minutes and finally got a live body. I was told that my order "was put on back order but shipped today" So now it's looking like what should have arrived on Friday will now arrive on Monday.

Flat Lander Sugaring
03-27-2013, 09:50 PM
i ordered to ro vessel end caps, 1/2 x 1/2, on a Sunday afternoon. Monday morning at 9:30 a guy called me left a message about the 1/2 out but had 3/4 x 1/2 in stock, I called him back with an 1hr and had stuff on door step wed. afternoon, poop happens

Diesel Pro
03-28-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm usually pretty easy going about things like this, but the site still says "processing" I have no tracking number and no effort was made to notify me about anything. The gal that I talked to sounded like she was half asleep, nagged her "slow computer" and was generally unhelpful.

saekeaton64
03-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Diesel Pro, I hate to hear that I gave you a bad tip. I have never purchased anything from them before, I just ran across the site and the prices were pretty good. My bad.`

Diesel Pro
03-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Not your fault. I greatly appreciate your assistance.

Diesel Pro
04-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Update:

After numerous email compalaints noting that the order status had not yet changed from "processing" I finally got a call from Fresh Water on Friday afternoon. It turns out that I was lied to on Wednesday and my order STILL had not shipped.

What really steamed me is that the whole reason for all of the delay is simply being short on one filter. I ordered 8 because it showed as 4 per "case" and thought I would be a nice guy. One filter stopped the entire order.

So now it's processed and shipping. I had to lean a little to get it, but I did get them to upgrade to Priority overnight (2 days) at no additional charge. I figured it was the least they could do as the day late ground shipping would have had it here Monday had this been true. Now I'll have the stuff Tuesday.

The way the weather looks we'll still have slow flow the first part of this week anyhow...