PDA

View Full Version : every good has it evil.

whitetail farms
03-19-2013, 07:55 PM
had a snowday today so I spent all day tighting up tubeing and get everything ready to be tapped in my new bush,so I worked all day and got evey thing done except one line that the sadlle has to be move on,I already planned to leave that one for the next day and didnt even bother with it today but It getting dark so I headed back to the truck and pull out...then i get stuck and now my truck is stuck in the middle of the woods on a snowbank,hopefully my mentor will come help me pull it out with his dump truck tomorrow afternoon.

Michael Greer
03-19-2013, 08:18 PM
I can't tell you how many times I buried some vehicle or machine. Eventually, I learned to keep a come-along behind the seat and a chain wrapped on the bumper. Sometimes it's just too far to walk.

whitetail farms
03-19-2013, 08:28 PM
i had a come along but it wasnt doing anything and my dad came to try and pull me out with a suv but that didnt work,cause thtat got stuck trying to pull me but we got the suv out with the come along and i went home

The Sweet Spot
03-20-2013, 08:23 PM
Bummer dude, I think we have all been there in one way or another. I was moving a house up my seasonal road and got it stuck on the dirt bank. Had to leave the house in the road till the next day.