PDA

View Full Version : Local Source forBottling Supplies?

Sapling
03-11-2013, 08:58 AM
The demand among friends and family for samples of my syrup is higher than I anticipated. I have been bottling in 189ml glass, but would like about a dozen 50ml “nip” size to give away. I think its too late to order them online like I did with most of my supplies. Is there a retail supplier here in Connecticut that I can walk into and buy some little bottles?

valleyman
03-11-2013, 12:01 PM
http://www.lamothesugarhouse.com/

These guys are in Burlington, CT above the rt 84 area. I've gotten 50 ml Maple Leaf bottles & plastic jugs from them. Its a nice sugar house with a gift shop with maple/country related products

oxfordsugarshack
03-11-2013, 06:56 PM
woodbury sugar shead they are a dealer for dommin and grimm they have alot of supplies

markct
03-12-2013, 06:02 AM
If you order from bascoms they will come the next day or at most 2 days if they are busy. I have bought stuff from Lamothe as well but this time of year they seem to often be out of stock of many items so usualy just order from bascoms

Sapling
03-14-2013, 06:56 PM
@Markct- thanks for the Bascom recommendation! I ordered a case of 50ml maple leaf bottles on Tuesday just after reading your post. They arrived today (Thursday) and I am bottling right now!