PDA

View Full Version : Rubber Stamps

Deano686
03-08-2013, 05:50 AM
Very new to this hobby. After posting a few pics from our finished first run on Face Book, I have had a few requests from local natural food stores to sell our syrup. After some research, I understand that we are required to label the Grade on the container. I've seen this done with the rubber ink stamps. I cant find any, and was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could order a set. Thanks so much for any help. Love the site by the way. I'm finding this to be very addictive!!!!!

abbott
03-08-2013, 06:27 AM
Most people buy grade stickers at their local maple supply store. Shipping shouldn't be bad if you have to order them. Maybe you know this and would prefer to stamp, but I thought i'd mention it.

Deano686
03-13-2013, 07:23 AM
Thanks Steve. Thats the route I'll take. They are fairly inexpensive. Have a great season!!!

Snowy Pass Maple
03-13-2013, 11:40 AM
My wife is into stamping - we had custom stamps made at www.simonstamps.com - you could always go that route for grade stamps too. I thought it was remarkably inexpensive - a 2x2" area is about $15; smaller sizes a bit less. You can upload a digital image to their site and stamp comes in 2-3 days.

We have some examples on our facebook page.

www.facebook.com/pages/Snowy-Pass-Farm/109023227592