PDA

View Full Version : Tapping reports...

DonMcJr
02-25-2013, 08:16 PM
I started the one thread that has been going on about tapping and sap flow...just wondering if each county should have a thread going? What do you all think? I like the one we have going cause we are all talking to each other but having a thread by County would be helpful too to see what's going on in each area? So if everyone likes the County Idea too then some are started and if your county doesn't have a thread then start one!

shane hickey
02-25-2013, 08:25 PM
I would like to do this don but there isnt anyone in my area that i know of thats on here so i would guess i would be alone one way conversation lol

DonMcJr
02-25-2013, 08:27 PM
Well the main one is still going to be there if anyone wants to put one by county then maybe there's others in our counties we don't know about....you never know.

Ausable
03-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Don - I have the same problem Shane has. There are several folks in Alcona County that make Maple Syrup - both as Backyarders and Commercial Producers. But - as far as I know - I'm the only one active on the Site. LOL - I talk to myself - too much - already. ----I appreciate what You are trying to do though. -----Mike-----