PDA

View Full Version : maple pro?

John Burton
05-07-2006, 08:21 PM
does anyone know what happened to the maple pro web site ... it has been down since feb.

maple flats
05-08-2006, 05:07 AM
try www.waterloosmallusa.com it works, same company. it is confusing!

John Burton
05-08-2006, 05:54 AM
thatts the page I go to . says its being updated check back... and thats been since feb

Fred Henderson
05-08-2006, 05:56 AM
Give them a phone call and ask them when they are going to get their act together. Tell em that you got money to spend and that you want to do it on line.

blackstrapking
01-08-2007, 10:12 PM
If anyone is still interested, the maple pro/waterloo small web site is up and running.

Jason

HanginAround
01-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Hang on, CDL and Waterloo/Small aren't the same company, looks like maybe CDL bought the domain name to point people to them. I'm confused.

Breezy Lane Sugarworks
01-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I thought that Lapierre and Waterloo/Small merged...???

802maple
01-23-2007, 10:19 PM
When Waterloo-small canada went bankrupt Lapeire purchased the company in Canada but they did not buy the rights to the USA name in Enosburg, which I believe was purchased by atleast Garth Atherton and maybe others. The Company Maple Pro was formed and built their own evaporators for a while. CDL has since purchased the Maple Pro, Waterloo Small name rights and runs it as a sudsidiary of their Canadian Company. Lappiere, Waterloo-Small of Swanton is a different company altogether

Russell Lampron
01-24-2007, 05:11 AM
Maple Pro is building a new web site that will be up in Feb. 07. The address is www.maplepro.com

Russ

Russell Lampron
06-11-2007, 05:19 AM
For those that are interested the new Maple Pro web site is up. The address is http://www.cdl-dallaire.com

Russ

Fred Henderson
06-11-2007, 06:10 AM
For those that are interested the new Maple Pro web site is up. The address is http://www.cdl-dallaire.com

Russ

That web site won't do us much good, its all in French.

brookledge
06-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Not even good pictures to look at to help aid in translation. They certainly need to offer a web site in English if they expect any business from the US.
Keith

ennismaple
06-11-2007, 12:09 PM
English speaking maple syrup producers are not a priority for most of the equipment suppliers in La Belle Province since we make up only 20% of their potential customers. I used to be fluent in French and couldn't make any sense out of the manual that accompanied our R.O. machine. I guess my Franglais isn't good enough.

Fred Henderson
06-11-2007, 04:37 PM
English speaking maple syrup producers are not a priority for most of the equipment suppliers in La Belle Province since we make up only 20% of their potential customers. I used to be fluent in French and couldn't make any sense out of the manual that accompanied our R.O. machine. I guess my Franglais isn't good enough.

You are are so right about the 20% makeup. I went to Vt during there Maple Festival and their man Garth A. was supposed to come here the 8th of May and give me a trade price but he never showed. So I am back dealing with the guy I bought from in Quebec Canada.

Breezy Lane Sugarworks
06-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Try this one:

http://www.cdl-dallaire.com/index.php

Russell Lampron
06-12-2007, 05:20 AM
Try this link http://www.cdl-dallaire.com/?module=language&lang=english_usa it should come up in english.

Russ

jason waterhouse
06-13-2007, 06:31 PM
When Waterloo-small canada went bankrupt Lapeire purchased the company in Canada but they did not buy the rights to the USA name in Enosburg, which I believe was purchased by atleast Garth Atherton and maybe others. The Company Maple Pro was formed and built their own evaporators for a while. CDL has since purchased the Maple Pro, Waterloo Small name rights and runs it as a sudsidiary of their Canadian Company. Lappiere, Waterloo-Small of Swanton is a different company altogether

Donald lapierre owns the rights to waterloo small usa anybody using this name is wrong or shouldnt be. This is what i have been told anyways.I was also told that he went to court and won because somebody else was still trying to use the name to sell Euipment.When he purchased waterloo small in waterloo quebec. The usa franchise was also a part of it.Again this is what i have been told

802maple
07-20-2007, 11:30 AM
go to the above site that Russell gave us and read the ABOUT US section and it will tell the real story

Brad W Wi
07-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Russ do they have it in English??

Breezy Lane Sugarworks
07-20-2007, 07:15 PM
http://www.cdl-dallaire.com/index.php

Russell Lampron
07-20-2007, 07:16 PM
Brad use the link in Breezy Lanes post and it will come up in english. My link doesn't work.

Russ

Haynes Forest Products
04-20-2009, 05:22 PM
I went to Breezy Lanes post the number 15 post and read the company history it completely explains all you want to know its CLEAR AS MUD. This year I burned my finish pans to the point of replacing them and using the burned ones as preheaters. SO I called and talked to Nick At MaplePro and was told that they dont sell the Lappiere Waterloo Small pans that I baught in 2003 and that If I gave them the serial no off the pans that Garth might be able to sweet talk the old company that made mine to sell him the pans at the wholesale price so I could get them thru Maple Pro. So there you have it ......CLEAR AS MUD

can'twaitforabigrun
12-14-2012, 09:21 PM
To see the CDL site in English simply scroll approx. half-ways down the home page and on the left hand side you can click on the English link to see all of their site in English. Here is a link to a more recent thread that helps explain who owns what http://mapletrader.com/community/showthread.php?11197-Small-Brothers and also here is a quote from that thread from CBOYER "Here is what i found on different Quebec french sites: first, Waterloo buy small bros, Lapierre buy waterloo small in 2001, including facilities in Swanton,in 2005 CDL buy waterloo small maplepro USA in st Albans, change name for CDL USA. At same time, Lapierre change name of there USA operations for Lapierre Usa. The factory in Waterloo Qc. is under Lapierre control. Look like someone try to mix us??? ". In Summary Lapierre owns the naming rights and manufacturing for Waterloo Small in Canada as well as their former manufacturing facilities in the U.S. , which they run under the name Lapierre USA. CDL now owns all of Maplepro, as well as the naming rights for Waterloo Small. I believe the agreement between CDL and Lapierre is that neither company can use the name Waterloo-Small in the USA.