PDA

View Full Version : kingston

boondocker
01-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Just wondering if anybody on here is from the kingston area? I was down there yesterday buying a new plow truck and i saw a good sized sugar bush all piped up but dident see a sugar house anywhere. looked like a good sized sugar bush, the kind of ridge i would love to have.

red maples
01-19-2013, 06:38 PM
Kingston, NH??? Yeah I am the next town over. East kingston to be exact what road were you on. Trying to think of one in Kingston but none come to mind. I know of tubing in Plaistow, newton, Kensington but not kingston??? could be a new one maybe? and its not mine because if you were to see mine you'd see my sugarhouse

boondocker
01-20-2013, 05:51 AM
im pretty sure i was on rt.111. not sure. I was headed to a little car dealerahip called early and sons. the ridge came to a point right in the intersection of two roads and it looked like they where building a log cabin resturant or somthing right infront of the ridge.......if that is the sugar house sombody is doing well with syrup!!! lol. real nice area right there in kingston, alot of maple around untapped......

red maples
01-26-2013, 09:25 AM
hmmm I will have to check that out and take a ride over there!!! its only a few minutes from my house. actually I live just off rt 111 on the other side of rt125.

red maples
01-26-2013, 10:38 AM
I just drove around over there and couldn't find anything on 125 or 111??? what way did you come down.....95 I assume then cut across maybe it was 107? and 150 intersection. tubing is back in behind... I know where your talking now!!! yeah thats a farm co-op or something. you can't see the sugarhouse form the road. thats Kensington I think. its connected on to the guys house!!!

boondocker
01-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Yea we came in off of 95. That is an awesome ridge right there. couldent ask for a better setup in my opinion.

red maples
01-27-2013, 11:55 AM
yeah there are a few 100 taps there I guess on a good run the white plastic bathtub style tank get about 1/2/ 3/4 full so I would guess that run has 75-100 taps. alotmore behind the red house. I almost bought a house right in there up on the top of that ridge. 16 acres. beautiful house but we turned it down when we went out on the deck the noise for 95 was WAY TOO LOUD since it sits up on there beautiful view though you could see the ocean from there.