PDA

View Full Version : Selling Sap ?

Sweet Shady Lane
12-29-2012, 07:58 AM
I know it's early but is anybody buying sap in the Manitowoc/ TwoRivers area this year, If so what the going rate. I am small time guy i only make about two gallons for me, But if it's flowing i hate to pull the taps, If i can help someone out lets talk

lpakiz
12-29-2012, 08:20 AM
You are very,very close to Jesse at Inthewoods. He lives on South Union Road. He is on here a lot---look him up!
J

inthewoods
12-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Where are you located in Whitelaw? I'm just a few miles south of you. I would be interested in buying your sap. Stop over to see me so we can talk about it, or give me a call at (920) 242-9050.

Jesse

Sweet Shady Lane
12-30-2012, 07:38 PM
Right in the village, Like i said i am a small time guy, I always tap first weekend in March and then take the next week off of work to watch the sap boil, So when i am done making my two gallons of gold if the sap is still running i could help you out with some sap, the trees are in the Branch area, I only run 25 taps like i said small time guy, I will have to look you up it will not be this weekend Family X-Mas then working out of town, But i will look you up

Keith