PDA

View Full Version : Conductor line question

Parker
01-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Allright- At the releaser end of my conductor line do I run both lines into one (like were the coductor line hooks to my lateral main lines) and then into the releaser? I have only one inlet on the vacume side of my releaser. I am making the same type of mainline as Glenn Goodrich but must have been thinking about how good lunch was when he went over it at class. Thanks, Parker

Brian
01-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Hi Parker
Are you running the air on top line and liquid on the bottom of the conductor lines? Or are you running a single conductor line? Does the releaser that you have only one opening or does it have 4 totaL? Because, the airline is suppose to have one connection all its own to the releaser and the liquid line is suppose to have it's own connection so it'll maintain steady vacume to the taps. If you're running two different single conductor lines you should be able to T them together but I would run the maximum size of the releaser pipe size to the two lines, in other words, if they're 3/4 and the releaser inlet is an inch, I'd move the two 3/4 up to an inch and run inch to the releaser. I hope this helps, if you need any more help, let me know.

Brian