PDA

View Full Version : Trademark on bucket

bairdswift
12-20-2012, 01:28 PM
Looking for ideas on how I could stencle my sugar house name on my buckets and tanks to make them harder to sell if stolen.what could I use for the stencle and how would I cut it out?

meadster02
12-20-2012, 01:51 PM
have a sign maker build you a stencle. my friend uses a bendable plastic then you could tape it on a spray paint your logo or name.

adk1
12-20-2012, 02:11 PM
just cut it out with heavy stock of some sort with an exacto knife..You could always buy letters from a hardware store, attach them to heavy stock, then trace around them and cut them out if you want to be more exact. Almost any stationary store will also have a ruler type thing that has letters on them that you trace into.

silveradomaple
12-20-2012, 03:11 PM
just another idea.....find someone who does sandblasting work. they have a rubber material which you can have the pattern cut out. then use a spray-on adhesive, and then you can spraypaint it. the rubber will last a long time and can be used over and over again.

Dennis H.
12-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Yes they also use that rubber matting for sand blasting tombstones. I helped a few years when in school, the stuff has a sticky backing. Walnut shells would do the trick also. Now it all depends on the material the buckets are made out.

This sort of sounds like branding cows but for buckets.

Hop Kiln Road
12-20-2012, 04:40 PM

I just use a cardboard stencil and a can of spray paint. Use the green T on my signs and labels.