PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with Leader!?!?

Middleton Maples
08-31-2012, 08:22 PM
I ordered a stainless roof jack for my new lapierre evaporator back in june from Bascoms and it still isn't ready. Leader says they are really backed up with custom orders. Does anyone know why? My evaporator from lapierre took less time.

spud
08-31-2012, 09:59 PM
Are the Leader employees Union? I'm still waiting for them to get back to me on an order I made one month ago.

Spud

spud
08-31-2012, 10:11 PM
The reason their so behind is because some French guy just ordered one million one gallon syrup jugs. :lol:

Spud

Vermonner
09-01-2012, 08:54 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

delivron
09-01-2012, 07:38 PM
All the producers are increasing their tap numbers resulting in keeping the mfgs very busy building your new equipment.

Thad Blaisdell
09-03-2012, 04:19 PM
The reason their so behind is because some French guy just ordered one million one gallon syrup jugs. :lol:

Spud

That is a good one.... But maybe that order came in and he filled them one at a time right in the warehouse.

maple flats
09-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Try Thor equipment, I ordered new pans and the price was far better, the quality excellent and the pans were ready in 2 weeks time. If you don't speak French, ask for Arnold Raymond. Tell him Dave Klish referred you. Thad Blaisdell (post before this one) referred me to Thor. His pans are also Thor.

TunbridgeDave
09-20-2012, 07:56 PM
I ordered a new SS stack from Bascoms (Leader Made). They sent a 3 foot tall base when it was supposed to be a 6 foot one, and the dimensions were a little off so it wouldn't fit over the collar. I still haven't got the new base yet and I first ordered the thing during the 10% off sale back in May.

tuckermtn
09-20-2012, 08:17 PM
I ordered a leader style (water tight, no collar) roof jack, side mount from bascoms last January. When it came in to Bascoms and I put it on my roof, we could not get the 14" stack (also made by Leader) above it to sit on the crimped top of the roof jack. I called Leader on Saturday, they explained that they just switched over to a CNC or some type of laser cutting system and the dimensions must not have transfered correctly. They had a new one for me on Tuesday. Nice that they made it right so quickly, but getting it right the first time would have been nicer.