PDA

View Full Version : Rutland CDL Store

68bird
08-18-2012, 08:52 AM
Heading to Castleton today for my sons first football scrimmage. Was going to leave early to do some exploring at CDL, but they have no weekend hours. In an industry that has so many hobiests this does not make sense to me. How can I sell my wife on upgrading the Halfpint if we cant look at the nice shiney stainless evaporators. Does anybody know if they will have expanded hours in the spring?

PARKER MAPLE
08-18-2012, 06:00 PM
I also stopped there this morning, not open. They have a sign saying they will be open saturdays aas of jan 1st. I went to FW Webbs for tubing and fittings. Sorry CDL you missed out,lol.

68bird
08-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Ya thanks, I stopped,and saw the sign. I wish they had a 2 x 6 in the window. I also saw you can make an appointment.

lakeview maple
08-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Hello ,just wanted to say that I stopped at the new store today ,they had alot of inventory ,good prices and were very friendly and helpful.Cant wait to start running new lines without wading in the snow ,lol take care everyone and God Bless ,Al@ Lakeview Maple

Brokermike
10-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Don't bother stopping they obviously don't want the business. I just stopped with my wife on my birthday with a pocket full of cash for an evaporator deposit. We were there for 15 minutes without anyone saying hello. Needless to say we are now on our way to the Rutland Leader store. **** shame they have nice product. Maybe once they get hungry for business we will stop again

Thad Blaisdell
10-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Maybe they were just letting you find your way around and were going to help you when you asked. They are down to earth folks, not snake bitten car salesmen.

chrislanfear
10-12-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm sorry you had a bad experience at our store today. I called my mother(Val she works there) and she said she had abusy day today but asked everyone who walked through the door if they needed help. If you wanted to talk about an evaporator you could have asked her. There are many traders on here I'm sure that can attest that she does a terrific job at helping you find what you need. If she can't she would refer you to me.

Fishgill
10-12-2012, 04:46 PM
I had an appointment in Castleton last Friday and stopped at the store on my way back. Nice store and the lady was very pleasant to talk to. Bought a thermometer. Also got a free hat. The next time I pass by I will definitely stop again.

Greenwich Maple Man
10-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Don't bother stopping they obviously don't want the business. I just stopped with my wife on my birthday with a pocket full of cash for an evaporator deposit. We were there for 15 minutes without anyone saying hello. Needless to say we are now on our way to the Rutland Leader store. **** shame they have nice product. Maybe once they get hungry for business we will stop again

Val at CDL Rutland is a awsome person to deal with. I've been there many times and know for a fact that every person who walks through the door is greeted and asked if they need help finding anything . She dose a great job . You might get "super fast " service at Leader but you will also pay twice as much.

lew
10-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Brokermike,

I personally hate it when I walk into a store (like Lowes, Home Depot, Walmart, etc.) and you get inundated with "can I help you?". Just stay out of my way and if I need help I'll ask. Unless we're driving, then I'll drive around for hours looking for the right way. I think that's a male thing. LOL