PDA

View Full Version : FYI Prepachaged unlabled Pancake mixes

red maples
08-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Not sure where to put this so move it if needed.

Just Got the latest issue of the maple news. Finally prepackaged pancake mix with no minimum order!!! I have been looking for sometime would especially like one local but everyone selling whole sale wants 500lb mins or what ever even 100lbs is alot for me. it would take me years to sell 500lbs of pancake mix!!!

Anyway they are Buck Hill Farm out of NY state I guess they get it from Hansmann's mill products, also in NY. unlabled pancake mixes just add water. So I sent an email to get some more info. we'll see. I am just looking to get some for holiday gift baskets and possibly online sales when I get that far.

I will post more info when I get it.

now all I need is a label!!!

Sapmonster
12-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Any news yet about the prepackaged pancake mixes? I looked on their web site and everything looks labeled to me. Interested in finding some not labeled though.

chuck
12-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Red Maples;

We've been using their unlabled pancake mix for a couple of years now. It comes 12 to a case. We stock up in the fall becasue they tend to sell out come springtime. They have 3 varieties I think; all pretty good, although the buttermilk seems to sell the best. Make sure you ask for a copy of the ingreiendts /directions. They will give you a print out which you will have to type into another label that you can put on the back. The only issue I had/have is that I think following their directions makes the batter too loose. I played with it and wrote my own directions. Personal preference I guess.

Chuck
Rock Maple Farm

NH Maplemaker
12-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Brad, there is a company just over into Vermont called Cook – In – The Kitchen PO box 961 white River Junction VT. 05001 website www.cookinthekitchen.com phone number 802 – 333 – 4141 or 3454 the owner's name is Tim Goodwin he makes all kinds of prepackaged pancake mixes, waffle mixes, muffin mixes. If you have a logo he will put the logo on the packages with all your information. We have been buying his product for the last three years, big seller at Maple weekend! We have been very very happy with this product!