PDA

View Full Version : Maple Season Pancake House

220 maple
05-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Planning on retiring from my real job in 16 months? Just curious if anyone would share any info on the good and bad of that added attraction for the Sugar House? I remember someone posting that with the bad season they had, the pancake breakfast business saved them. You can PM me if your afraid your neighbors might steal some of your ideas. I most likely will be the only one south of the Mason-Dixon if I decide that it is worth the effort.

Thanks
Mark 220 Maple

Revi
05-22-2012, 01:30 PM
That could be a great idea. You will need to pass health inspections, but if you have stainless steel sinks and a concrete floor I think you may have some of the prerequisites. I know that in Maine you have to have your water tested every year. It could be a fun way to market your maple products and you may start a tradition!

220 maple
05-24-2012, 01:54 AM
Revi,
Got City Water, Stainless Sinks and Concrete Floors, should be able to pass the inspections.
Just thinking that it would be another way to increase revenue to attach to the retirement check?

Mark 220 Maple

NH Maplemaker
05-24-2012, 09:06 AM
I think some states require pubblic rest room if severing food and full septic system also.