PDA

View Full Version : Force 5, CDL Inferno, etc

doocat
05-02-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm looking for someone in northeast Pa or southern tier of NY that has one of the new arches above that would not mind a visit and look see. Considering something new and want to get up close and personal with the arch, air design, etc. before making a decision.

Thanks, Craig

waysidemaple
05-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Ive got the CDL Intens-o-Fire. It's a 3 x 10. Your welcome to come check it out. I'm located in Troy, Pa near Towanda if that helps any.

Scott

MikeL
05-04-2012, 06:05 PM
I have a 4x14 force 5 down here in Somerset, Pa that we sold into my Aunt and Uncles Camp, the Friedlines. He is occasionally on here and I am sure we can look at it whenever you would like. We may be a little too far away, but feel free to contact us.

sweetscotty
05-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Hey Craig, i think they have a brand new 3x10 or 3x12 in the showroom at C.D.L PA. new store its located in Sabonsville PA north central Phone number 1-814-628-2082 ask for Tim Eldridge great guy.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH Also i would take Scott's offer down in Troy PA he loves his and is good at running also a GOOD KID:cool:

doocat
05-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the replies I think I will be visitiing with Scott in the near future.

sam1234
05-21-2012, 05:44 AM
Hi Doocat,

CDL announced their new wood arch at the open house in Canada this week-end. It is called the Chinook.
Basically, this arch is an improved version of the intens'o'fire that will lower the stack temperature by 250 degrees at the same boiling rate which makes it more efficient as far as wood consumption. Thie rig is electronically controlled to keep the temperature at the setting point that the producer will set. You only have to set the desired temperature and the evaporator will do all the job for you.

The Intens'o'Fire injects air at ambient temperature in the firebox and the Chinook pre-heats the air and boost it up to 450 degrees before it is injected in the firebox. No sparks, no smoke, low temp chimney, boils all the way to the back of the flue pan and very stable during all the load. Feel free to contact CDL in Sabinsville or contact the Main Plant in Canada for more info since there is no arch of this type in the US at this time. We are open to let you know more about it as this rig will be the leader in it's class.