PDA

View Full Version : wild temp swings

white mt
03-10-2012, 07:16 AM
The temps for the rest of the week is high 50 and 60 deg and most nights not under 32 .and the days we have had that are not too high its way to cold to run. Starting to get that feeling this could be a bad trend .JUST DONT LIKE WHAT I see out their hope Im wrong, but the clock is ticking. I should think good thoughts , mabe that would help . good luck out their.

Russell Lampron
03-10-2012, 07:42 AM
It's looking bad down here too. I haven't seen many bugs and no moths in the buckets yet. I hope that that is a good sign. I hope that the weather liars are wrong again! So far the temps have been lower than predicted.

Daren
03-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Just looked at the longterm discussion on weather.gov and they say the anomally is a strong summerlike Bermuda ridge that it will persist for at least two more weeks. The result is going to be very little cold air dipping into the northeast. Overall very warm temps. I have been watching this for the last 6 days pretty close and it just keeps looking bad! Sorry for the bad news.

white mt
03-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Im in the white mt and the national weather service states not one day for all of next week will be under 32 deg day or night. Not good.