PDA

View Full Version : Hello from WV!

WV Caver
03-07-2012, 12:03 PM
New member here. I found this site a couple years ago I believe when I got a wild hair to try yet another hobby to go along with all my others and decided to join finally. Lots of good info here and hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little someday.

twocanines
03-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the site!

220 maple
03-14-2012, 05:47 PM
WV Caver,
Good to see another West Virginian making Syrup, We can't make enough WV maple syrup. Working on a state wide get together with the dept. of Ag. I'll let you know thru private message on this site if and when we get a date set. We are planning on a central location at Flatwoods in Braxton County.

Mark 220 Maple

WV Caver
04-04-2012, 06:58 AM
Thanks guys. Been a while since I've been on here. I may be up for a meet in Flatwoods.

PerryW
04-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Everyone has something to contribute. Even posting about a maple blunder can be valuable so we don't make the same mistake. Welcome to MapleTrader.

Ausable
04-04-2012, 07:26 AM
New member here. I found this site a couple years ago I believe when I got a wild hair to try yet another hobby to go along with all my others and decided to join finally. Lots of good info here and hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little someday.

Hey Caver - Welcome. Getting into making Maple is easy. Buy a spile - drill a hole in a maple - tap the spile in and hook a gallon milk jug on it. When full -
dump in a pot - boil the heck out of it and stop when it's Maple Syrup. See - LOL - nothing to it - makes You wonder why we have this site and what we could
possibly talk about. ---As I know - The years Fly by - Don't wait too long....----Mike---