PDA

View Full Version : extremely satisfied with customer service

Rhino
02-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Had the factory demo today at membrane process and controls on how to run the r.o. Lasted from 10 a.m to 2 p.m All of this years buyers were there except for 2. Even had 2 other producers come who have these r.o's. Factory rep did a good job of showing us the ins and outs of the machine and how to operate it. The one producer who ran one last year, at the end of the season had it running flow rates of 900 gal. an hour. with less then ideal sap. I thought at first the 1 1/2 inch inlet and outlets were the reasons it can process so well but i guess it's more to do with the large recirc pump. For a beginner r.o user (me) the machine did look complicated but between this class and the step by step manual it's gonna be a breeze. I took measurements of where the inlet and outlets are so i will bore some holes in the walls and plumb it before i take delivery of it, I figure why heat the room for maybe a month yet when it's in a good place. After delivery i still get 1 on site visit from the factory rep. during the season to make sure everything is running smoothly and i am operateing it to it's full potential. Even gave us his cell phone number in case of problems. I'm going to sleep good knowing that i made the right purchase.

Jeff E
02-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Congratulations and good luck.
I know once you have it working, you will love working with an RO.
Now you get to relearn how to run your evaporator, working with the concentrated sap! Be ready to filter syrup fast!

driske
02-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Had the factory demo today at membrane process and controls on how to run the r.o. Lasted from 10 a.m to 2 p.m All of this years buyers were there except for 2. Even had 2 other producers come who have these r.o's. Factory rep did a good job of showing us the ins and outs of the machine and how to operate it. The one producer who ran one last year, at the end of the season had it running flow rates of 900 gal. an hour. with less then ideal sap. I thought at first the 1 1/2 inch inlet and outlets were the reasons it can process so well but i guess it's more to do with the large recirc pump. For a beginner r.o user (me) the machine did look complicated but between this class and the step by step manual it's gonna be a breeze. I took measurements of where the inlet and outlets are so i will bore some holes in the walls and plumb it before i take delivery of it, I figure why heat the room for maybe a month yet when it's in a good place. After delivery i still get 1 on site visit from the factory rep. during the season to make sure everything is running smoothly and i am operateing it to it's full potential. Even gave us his cell phone number in case of problems. I'm going to sleep good knowing that i made the right purchase.

Rhino,
i believe time will prove that MP&C is up to the task of providing local Maple producers topflight service and high producing durable RO units.
Jeff has it right. Be ready to filter and keep an eye on the niter build up. The only question you will have at the end of season is " Why did we wait to get an RO"?
Adios Amigo, Doug