PDA

View Full Version : Anderson's Maple/ NASCAR

argohauler
02-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Heard today on Sirius XM NASCAR radio that Anderson's of Wisconsin are going to be a primary sponsor on Ron Hornady's truck in the Camping World truck series. Apparently they were a sponsor when he was with KHI as well.

They must be quite well off to be in NASCAR.

mathprofdk
02-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Wow, they must be. I've actually bought a bunch of stuff from them, and been happy with the product and price. I'm not one to shop around at every possible location to get the best possible price, so there may be better options out there.

I will say that their customer service is excellent. They sent me an incorrect valve, and after I contacted them, sent the correct one out the next day, along with a pre-paid package to return the incorrect one. They also looked up an old receipt for me from 2011 so I could use it for my taxes. Definitely great customer service.

happy thoughts
02-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Probably a good move on their part especially if they're trying to move more syrup. Sounds like a good way to expand into Southern markets where the taste of real maple syrup may not be that familiar. Wonder what a Super Bowl ad would do to increase demand? Anyone with an extra couple of million?:)

Dill
02-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Well for a superbowl ad, we either need Clydesdales or Danica Patrick.

happy thoughts
02-09-2012, 01:24 PM
LOL How about danica patrick wrestling clydesdales in a big vat of REAL maple syrup?:lol: I see little clydedales dreaming about following in Dad's footsteps, the US and Canadian flags flying proudly in the background, while a mountain of old and lonely Aunt Jemima bottles are crying their eyes out.

Whaddya think? Can we count you in then?:D

happy thoughts
02-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Or how about Danica wrestling Aunt Jemima?