PDA

View Full Version : Any one know

SSFLLC
01-19-2012, 03:21 PM
Anyone hear from Russ Lampron or Theron. It's time for a test on the emergency sap alert system.

Amber Gold
01-19-2012, 03:46 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Yesterday I posted in the January journal if anyone had heard from Parker and Theron.

I saw Russ a few weeks ago and he's ramping up for some serious production this season.

tuckermtn
01-19-2012, 04:40 PM
I caught up with Parker the other day...he is logging now, shifting to Maple ASAP, Mighty Marvin is getting a "face lift", etc...

Russell Lampron
01-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Two threads on the same subject Kieth?

I haven't heard from Theron either but did see Josh a couple of weeks ago. We helped Dill with some mainline and I got to run his new chainsaw too.

SSFLLC
01-20-2012, 05:35 AM
Hi Russ, How many taps you adding this year and did you up grade your RO? I also want to stop by and take some measurements on your hood if this is ok? Maybe this weekend in the afternoon. Pulled the SS back to the top of the hill should make things alot easier. Thanks Josh and Eric, I forgot about Parker are you guys ready to go. Looks like its going to come about 2 weeks early this year. Keith

Dill
01-20-2012, 08:28 AM
This concludes our test of the NH sap system. Had this been an actual sap emergency none of us could have responded. Again this was only a test.

SSFLLC
01-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi Dill, I couldn't remember the rest of what Thereon use to say thanks. Are you ready over there yet? How many new taps this year? Any new improvements in the SS? Keith

Dill
01-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Getting there, I've been putting a few hours a weekend into adding the lower part of the vac bush. Probably another 100 taps maybe more and my first sap ladder. Picked up an Sp11 that should suck hard than the BB2. The problem I see now is I'm pretty much going to be at the capacity of my hobby releaser but I don't want to upgrade that this year. And I'm way over what I can boil at home. Problem for me is, my house is still on the market and I'm not sure if I'll be moving before sugaring season or not. Now it looks like not. But I haven't wanted to make an upgrades out there, I really need an RO or a bigger evap, looks like I will be selling Josh plenty of sap this year, or not sleeping, or being in the office.

SSFLLC
01-20-2012, 02:47 PM
I went through the same thing last year. We moved in over here in Gilmanton at this time last year. That was probably the busiest winter I ever had 3 to 4 hours sleep a night then back to working on house and mapling. Keith

Russell Lampron
01-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Hi Kieth, Let me know when you want to come over. Either afternoon will work for me as long as I am in by 3:00 Sunday afternoon for the Pats game. I am only going to add a handful of new taps. I haven't upgraded the RO yet and need to do that before I can add more taps.

SSFLLC
01-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Alright be over as soon as Michelle is done cooking. Like around 4 saturday. Keith & Michelle