PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with "Classifieds" section- help?

Bucket Head
01-17-2012, 12:18 PM
I put an add up in the Classifieds for a U.V. sap treatment light. I typed a description out twice, and niether one was in the add. All I could do is put a short description in the "Comments" box after the add was posted. I tried the "Edit Add", typed it and hit "Submit", but no description came up. I also tried to put my zip code in, but nothing came up there either.

So what am I doing wrong, or what is wrong with the classified add posting section? Does it have issues that I'm unaware of? Anyone else having trouble putting up key information in their adds?

Thanks,
Steve

Bucket Head
01-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Nobody else is having any trouble with the classified section? Nobody has tried to edit an add and was unsuccessful?

I tried again today to "edit add". I edited it, submited it, it said it was successful, went to see if it changed, and it was the same thing. Whats going on here?

Steve

CBOYER
01-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Poor you, you only have 1,100 post here, why do care about you? it is pathetic:cry:

Tommy Sunshine
01-18-2012, 01:00 PM
I just edited the description without issue.

If you have an issue with anything on the site, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Simply put we do not read the sugar inn regularly and might let something go we would have looked at quicker if you'd used the link.

Take care,

Tommy

Nobody else is having any trouble with the classified section? Nobody has tried to edit an add and was unsuccessful?

I tried again today to "edit add". I edited it, submited it, it said it was successful, went to see if it changed, and it was the same thing. Whats going on here?

Steve

Bucket Head
01-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Tommy,

I know you guys don't regularly read the Sugar Inn- I chatted with Chris a couple of weeks ago and we discussed the ongoings with this site. I was posting my question to other users hoping that someone would have had more experience in the classified section. If I continue to have difficulty with my ad, I'll contact you. Thanks.

Steve

sirsapsalot
01-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Tommy,

I know you guys don't regularly read the Sugar Inn- I chatted with Chris a couple of weeks ago and we discussed the ongoings with this site. I was posting my question to other users hoping that someone would have had more experience in the classified section. If I continue to have difficulty with my ad, I'll contact you. Thanks.

Steve

Well does it work for ya now ? I cant even figure out what i am looking at when i go into the classifieds so i guess you are doing better than I.

Bucket Head
01-18-2012, 10:44 PM
I hav'nt attempted to change anything since my last post, but I do see the one photo has rotated. I made that change the other day but it did not take in the add when I did it. Tommy must have corrected something. I did get the description in the "comments" section below the add, so if anyone scrolls down a little bit, they can see what I said about it. Hopefully anyone interested in any of the adds will look at the comments portion, as there is usually information there too. Questions and answers about the items are listed in the comments section.

Steve