PDA

View Full Version : looking to rent/borrow a 2 hand tubing tool

ctjim
01-12-2012, 10:12 AM
i'm setting up some more tubing and i was wondering if anyone out in eastern ct has a 2 handed tubing tool i could borrow or rent? if so please pm or email me thanks,jim

mapleman3
01-12-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm up in belchertown ma. I got one I wont be using for a little bit. Welcome to borrow for your work you need to do.

sent from my Verizon Droid Charge using Tapatalk.

ctjim
01-13-2012, 01:12 PM
thanks for the offer mapleman i may take you up on it if i run into a pinch, belchertown is a bit far for me. i have a 1handed tool but it's not really that good for what i'm doing.

DaveB
01-29-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm not sure if I'm any closer, but I have one that you could borrow. PM me if you're still looking.

ctjim
01-29-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm not sure if I'm any closer, but I have one that you could borrow. PM me if you're still looking.

thanks for the offer dave. i was going to tap at a friends house and i went and started running my main line support and main line came back the next afternoon and was frustrated to find after a heavy wind some widow makers from the tropical storm came down and took out my support and main. so i decided against going any further as there are plenty more widomakers there.