PDA

View Full Version : Log splitter stolen

WHTTLHNTR
01-08-2012, 11:18 AM
We have just about finished a new sugar shack, minus the door, had our log splitter inside. Last seen on Monday, noticed missing yestarday. It is this splitter http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053 It has an all metal handle, different handle then the stock one. That is about the only characterstic that sets it apart. It was stolen from Atkinson, NH. If anyone hears of anything send the word along. Thanks!

GramaCindy
01-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Good idea to post this…but your link doesn't work. Sorry about that. Man mean people SUCK!

WHTTLHNTR
01-08-2012, 05:01 PM
It is a yard machines splitter. It is pretty generic. I am trying to post anyplace I can. I dont have high hopes of getting it back but it cant hurt.

Dill
01-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Keep an eye of craigslist. I don't suppose thieves would actually steal a splitter to use it.

christopherh
01-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Sorry to here that! I know the feeling lately. I've been out for Muzzleloader season and found one of my favorite deer stands stolen! Wish they'd make a gps device for them.

WHTTLHNTR
01-09-2012, 07:19 PM
I hear ya, Christopherh. I have yet to buy a trail cam for that reason. I only use a climber. People suck. On the other hand on a hunting chat I visit someone installed a GPS in a trail cam and caught a person that stole it. If I had the know how I would try it out.

Greenwich Maple Man
01-09-2012, 07:56 PM
I hear ya, Christopherh. I have yet to buy a trail cam for that reason. I only use a climber. People suck. On the other hand on a hunting chat I visit someone installed a GPS in a trail cam and caught a person that stole it. If I had the know how I would try it out.

Boy do I worrie about this with my vacuum equipment setting next to the roads. A GPS tracker would be nice for a releaser!!!! If somebody ever steals my spillter they better hope I don't find them or they will be infront of the ram!!!!!!!!

Mikeh
01-10-2012, 10:14 AM
I just saw on the news that a company is making little tags that you can hide on your valuables so that if the police find them they can prove they were yours. It's the same technology they use when they microchip pets. www.snagg.com It doesn't keep them from getting stolen or help track them down any faster but if the crook gets caught you may get your stuff back.