PDA

View Full Version : Wanted by the polie!!! For selling syrup!!!

Tapping Wolf
12-27-2011, 06:04 AM
oops should read "police"

My parents got my wife a scanner for Christmas, a few minuets after turning it on we heard the police talking to the dispatcher about pulling aver a guy the next town over, who had been, of all the horrible things, selling the rest of last years maple syrup from the back of his car....I'm assuming that in Valparaiso, Indiana it must be a kin to boot legging....some noesy neighbor reported it as suspicious activity because they didn't know what the guy was up tp and thought the worst (might have been selling drugs) and called the cops.....in all fairness we did not hear the whole story on the scanner

peckfarm
12-27-2011, 07:27 AM
Gotta control of that hardcore outlaw syrup dealer on the streets. Can't have people all goofed up on maple terrorizing society.

Bucket Head
12-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Thats nice. Meanwhile, somewhere else in town, a real crime was taking place.

Steve

red maples
12-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Apperently its worth a bit on the black market guess!!!

highlandcattle
12-27-2011, 04:33 PM
It kind of does look bad if you are just watching. I put up notices at work and sell out of my Explorer in the parking lot! Too heavy to carry it around! I work at a school and we do have the cops there alot. Everyone gets a kick out of it, can you picture it, ?! "Sorry officer, just trying to make a little extra money on the side, want to try some really great syrup"?!

ennismaple
12-27-2011, 08:22 PM
I wouldn't doubt if I've been watched by the man for "dealing" syrup out of the trunk of my car at work! If only there was as much profit as the other products that are sold in parking garages...