PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

jimsudz
12-25-2011, 06:16 AM
Wishing all the traders a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.

cpmaple
12-25-2011, 07:06 AM
Merry Christmas to all fellow traders and have a safe and happy day.

ClarkFarmMapleSyrup
12-25-2011, 08:25 AM
Merry Christmas to all. Also, if you found somenew maple gadgets under the tree let us know what you got!

tuckermtn
12-25-2011, 09:39 AM
Yes Merry Christmas to all fellow traders. Beautiful here in Central NH this morning- snowing some big fat flakes- makes me think I'm in one of those snow globes...

Cheers-

maple flats
12-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Our ground is white, but barely. Merry Christmas to all. If the trees didn't need the cover, this amount would be fine with me. Sure an improvement for getting work done, over last year when I had 3-4' on the ground.

christopherh
12-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas! It's a green Christmas here, I don't mind at all. I think we better watch out for January and February. Lots of open water on the Great Lakes!

Bucket Head
12-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Yes, Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope all are having a joyous day. I see a few of us have a little idle time during the festivities to browes the Trader, lol. And I agree that some cold and snow is needed for sugaring, but I am enjoying the snowless ground! My sister is a little bent out of shape because of the green christmas, but I'm not!

Steve

highlandcattle
12-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all! Woke up to a white covered ground, but now it's gone, cold wind up here above the Mohawk Valley! Baking and cooking up a nice ham on the woodstove. Ron is tinkering with his sap stuff. We'll pay latter for this weather!

red maples
12-26-2011, 03:03 PM
sorry I am a little late but merry x-mas everybody on the trader. and a happy new year to Eat...Drink...and be Merry and enjoy the company of the ones you love!! and just try to get along with ones you don't at least for the holidays !!! :)