PDA

View Full Version : Gathering tank? Winter meeting? etc

red maples
12-21-2011, 06:29 PM
Has anyone recieved an issue of the gathering tank in while? If I remember correctly we usually get an and issue around now with the new member dues form and the Web ad form for maple weekend. Just wanna make sure I wasn't missed thats all.

ClarkFarmMapleSyrup
12-21-2011, 06:31 PM
Never heard ofit. What's it for? What is it anyway?

tuckermtn
12-21-2011, 07:33 PM
its the twice a year publication of the NH Maple producers association. Brad- no I have not seen the latest issue. The meeting is usually toward the end of January. maplemaniac Bodie should know...

red maples
12-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Actually I just got an issue of the maple news and its Jan 28. same place as usual. Robyn must be a little late with it this year I am guessing. this is only her second one I think since she took it over. I am sure all is fine.

Dill
12-30-2011, 08:53 AM
I just found mine last night in a pile of christmas cards, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who misplaces stuff in this time of elevated postal volume.

red maples
01-05-2012, 11:19 AM
I got mine tuesday-wednesday somethinglike that. Dr. Tim guest speaker!!! looking forward to that! Although it would have nice to place in a fair so at least I had a shot at the carlisle! Someday we can all dream I guess!!!