PDA

View Full Version : health care..........

maplefrank
12-14-2011, 07:56 AM
i will shut up now.............everyone thinks i post spam........

Dill
12-14-2011, 08:56 AM
Houston we have spam.

lastwoodsman
12-14-2011, 09:13 AM
Terrific SPAM__________
Woodsman

maplefrank
12-14-2011, 08:43 PM
could it be that Houston did his homework??????? if you two would do your homework you would KNOW this is not spam!!!!!!!!

maplefrank
12-15-2011, 07:54 AM
should you delete a post just because some think its spam??????? did Jesus give up because people thought he was preaching spam????? just because people are too quick to post without doing their homework!!!!!! so I am reposting this......what is the problem with the health care industry???? the health care is spending $$$$$$ on the"CURE".......WHEN THEY SHOULD BE WORKING TO PREVENT!!!!!!!
Did you know that this is what Shaklee is about.......Did you know that in 1969 chemicals were introduced into everything, synthetics are considered equal to natural.......... look at the products you use.....
did you know that ANYONE CAN MAKE $100,000 IN THE FIRST YEAR........
if you would like to know more..........go healthnuthouse.myshaklee.com

Cake O' Maple
12-15-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm glad you re-posted,,,I sure was curious what the hubbub was about. I'm not interested in buying or selling Shaklee, but I'm glad you cleared my curiosity.

Are you looking to discuss current healthcare, and how Shaklee fits in the scheme? I think discussion is what the forum section is for. If so, I'd suggest asking questions that lead to a discussion. Your questions sound exactly like an ad or promotion, not something to generate back-and-forth interactions.