PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to Verona this year?

Maplewalnut
12-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Hope to meet up with some old friends in a few weeks. Mailed in my pre-registration. Taking my son out of school half day on Friday, he's more excited than I am this year to get there.

waysidemaple
12-12-2011, 01:37 PM
I'll be up there this year both days with my parents. Never been to it before so I am pretty excited.

Scott

maple flats
12-12-2011, 04:51 PM
I'll be there both days too, with my wife. We both go so we can cover more of the sessions. We'll have name tags "Maple Flats" and "Mrs Maple Flats" will be written under the name tags they give out.

smitty76
12-12-2011, 07:24 PM
We will be there, Me , bro and dad. looking forward to it.

Airstreamnut
12-12-2011, 09:22 PM
I'll be there from Plymouth, NY - my first one!

Bucket Head
12-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Hey Guys,

My father and I will be there. We look forward to it each year! And for something different, I'll be one of the speakers this year. I was asked to speak, along with two other producers, during the "Steps We Took To Go From A Backyarder To A Commercial Operation" seminar. I'm hoping that many of the hobby producers that would like to expand, as well as the folks that have not tapped a tree yet but want to, take full advantage of the begginer oriented classes at this year's conference. Spread the word about the Conference. And if there are any Mapletrader users out there debating on going or not, stop debating and register! You'll be glad you went! There's something there for every size producer.

Oh, and another thing. I have already been contacted by some other users telling me that they will be fighting for front row seats so they can heckle me. So get there early if you want a seat in the front!

Steve

Z/MAN
12-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Hoping to make it up. Missed last year so have to make up for it this year.

Maplewalnut
12-13-2011, 09:18 AM
No excuses Z-man doesnt look like there will be any snow on the ground the way Dec is going so what else do you have to do? Keep the sleds in the trailer!

shane hickey
12-13-2011, 08:34 PM
I hear people talk about this all the time what day is thr show and what time o going I going to try and make it this year is shane

Bucket Head
12-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Shane,

The Maple Conference is Fri. and Sat., Jan. 6th and 7th 2012. Although the main portion of it with all the class/seminars is on Sat. Thats the day you want to be there. Fri. evening there is an equipment auction and you can veiw the trade show also. Vernon, N.Y. is located in central N.Y., upstate, and its right on the NY State Thruway, I-90. V.V.S. High School, where its taking place, is about five minutes away from the Vernon exit/interchange of I-90.

Steve