PDA

View Full Version : accuweather

markcasper
03-01-2006, 06:38 AM
I cannot believe the accuweather??? Yesterday, they forecasted a high for next tuesday of only 22, now this morning they are calling for 42. Are they stupid? I also noticed another thing, one day there was a high temp this weekend of 28, they called this "very cold". The day after this its to be 30 and its just "cold." Can anyone notice a 2 degree difference and decifer whether its cold or VERY cold? Kind of like when the temps were below zero, they said that when it would be 10 above, suddenly that was milder. Mark

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
03-01-2006, 06:54 AM
What ever the accuweather has for predictions will find out that there right on target about 37% of the time. I'd rather look at the fish bowl and study the goldfish and he'll tell me whats going on better=Ancient chinese secret.. Better yet you want me to plug that information into my computer module(Brain) and tell you? :roll:

sweetwoodmaple
03-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Sometimes, you can watch both the weather channel and accuweather and see when the correspond. That might increase the odds to 38.5% vs. 37%

Case in point, they both missed the weather today only 24 hours ago.

Kevin - maybe you can breed that little carp and sell them to the Maple Guys?

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
03-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Weather.com seems to be the best for me. 10 days is a stretch and 15 is impossible. :?

Fred Henderson
03-01-2006, 05:23 PM
I also like the Weather.com site. You can see the whole month of Mar.

powerdub
03-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Ever try intellicast.com? If you look at all three and take an average they get pretty close. :lol: