PDA

View Full Version : How to remove pics from manage attachments?

SevenCreeksSap
11-20-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm not a techie but usually can figure which button to push, but I dont see a button to remove pics from the manage attachments box. If you want to add a pic to the post itself, use manage attachments. Then it uploads. I finally got a line on how to compress pics but I have too much in there and cant put any more in. I dont see how to delete them from that area. Can I put them into a gallery file and empty that or just delete them? anybody know?

Dennis H.
11-20-2011, 10:27 PM
I too am trying to figure that out.
I wanted to add a pic in a posting yesterday and came upon a roadblock of sorts. I ended up placing them in my members gallary.
There now is a place to put pics under your very own user name or in the gallaries, which is where I put pics of my new sap tank.
I tried to upload pics the old way and it told me that I was over 12meg over the limit!!! Man that is alot of pics that I have uploaded over the last few years.

Father & Son
11-21-2011, 11:52 AM
SevenCreeksSap,

After you are signed on -

top right click on settings
Then bottom left click on attachments
Then it will list all of your attachments with a box on the right side of each attachment
Click the box for each attachment you want to delete
Then scroll to the bottom, green box on right, "Delete Selected"

Jim

SevenCreeksSap
11-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Thanks that did the trick. I guess to have more than than that amount of pics up loaded need to put in the gallery. BTW if anyone is interested I found freeware called Fotosizer that will compress pics to any size, which does make them easier to upload and email, ect. google Fotosizer. Probably other programs out there but this one seems to work and seems clean.