PDA

View Full Version : Like button

jasonl6
11-14-2011, 12:43 PM
Mods can we get a "like" button. I am on several forums that have them and they greatly reduce bandwidth for people replying to a thread with a "quote" and a +1. Lots of times people post good info and i would like them to know it with a simply "like"

THanks

DrTimPerkins
11-14-2011, 01:23 PM
I "like" that idea. :)

red maples
11-14-2011, 04:03 PM
thats is a good idea I "like" it but is that copyright infringment(sp?) from facebook? I don't know just throwing it out there. maybe being since we make syrup we could have a "sweet " button. This way we know the post or thread is "SSwwweeet" or "tasty" or "yummy" I don't know just thinking of what folks say when they taste syrup! :)

christopherh
11-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Great idea Red Maples! Don't forget the "Off Taste" Button to! :lol:

GramaCindy
11-14-2011, 05:43 PM
LIKE…. oh I mean "SWEET!"
thats is a good idea I "like" it but is that copyright infringment(sp?) from facebook? I don't know just throwing it out there. maybe being since we make syrup we could have a "sweet " button. This way we know the post or thread is "SSwwweeet" or "tasty" or "yummy" I don't know just thinking of what folks say when they taste syrup! :)

Russell Lampron
11-14-2011, 08:03 PM
I like the "like" button for lack of another word on other forums. Clicking on the little star in the lower left corner of a post lets you show your approval of someones post similar to a like but it can only be seen by the person being repped. You can see if you have been repped by clicking the settings tab next to your user name at the upper right corner of the page. Red Maples I just repped you. Click on your settings button to see.

red maples
11-15-2011, 08:18 AM
I didn't put that because I don't get that from customers but I guess that would work too. I wish there was a "don't like" on Facebook for those threads thats are imprtant but you really don't like them!!! Oh is that what that star is for I didn't really understand it. so I guess there is a "sweet" button then!!! :lol:

Father & Son
11-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Russ,
I think your doodlebug is "SWEET"!

Jim

Russell Lampron
11-15-2011, 07:24 PM
Russ,
I think your doodlebug is "SWEET"!

Jim

Thanks Jim, I get that a lot.

Flat Lander Sugaring
11-16-2011, 03:18 AM
like the idea,

HELLLLO Tommy heres something else for you to do hello tommy?