PDA

View Full Version : new evaporator

andyp
09-30-2011, 08:31 PM
Got a call from A&A last evening said my evaporator would be finished sometime saturday. Yippy!Hurray! Going to pick it up tuesday or wednesday next week.

Andyp

Dan W
09-30-2011, 09:03 PM
That's great Andy!! We met at the dinner in Grove City. Once you get it set up I would like to come over and see it. I am just down and across the river from you. Dan

killingworthmaple
09-30-2011, 09:19 PM
I was up to meet them and take a look at there operation this spring. They seem like great guys and a pretty neat shop for making maple stuff in the old way of doing things. I boiled on one of there 2x6s a few years back you will not be disappointed.

Gary R
10-01-2011, 06:54 AM
I was thinking about you this morning. That's great news it's ready! I am very happy with the quality and value I got for mine. Looking forward to hearing about great syrup coming off your rig.

Round Mtn Mapler
10-02-2011, 05:19 PM
When do you pick this unit up?
Any pictures?

andyp
10-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Round Mtn Mapler,
I expect to pick it up tues. or wed. No pictures yet, don't know how to post them, maybe later.

Dan W,
I Will let you know when it's put together.You are welcome to come over and see it. It may be a while I have a lot of farm work to do before bad weather sets in plus some maple work to do in the woods.

Andyp

andyp
10-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Picked up the evaporater today. Sure was a long ride about 11 hrs. round trip. Nice iooking unit. Now I have to put it all together. That will have to wait a while till I get caught up with some of my other work.

Andyp

jasonl6
10-06-2011, 07:47 AM
I got pans from them last year to put on my the arch i made. I was very happy with the product and price.

Jason

Sugarmaker
10-06-2011, 08:09 PM
AndyP,
Glad you got that new rig home!
Now you can make all the syrup you want next year.
I think you will really like the way it boils.
Have been making syrup with A&A pans for 10 years.
Regards,
Chris

Gary R
10-07-2011, 06:01 AM
Glad to hear the trip went well! I think your going to like the evaporator. Hope to see you this weekend, we can share assembly questions with the gang.