PDA

View Full Version : Maine producers - who wants some new business?

BryanEx
09-25-2011, 02:41 AM
I received the following inquiry through www.Sugarbush.Info asking about Maine producers open to visits in October and where to buy syrup.

We will be visiting maine the first week of October and were wondering if there are any maple farms open to the public during the week or on weekends with stores to buy their products.

I will need to reply to this family within the next day or two so let me know if you would like to be included in my list of referrals. There was no mention of which part of Maine they will be visiting.

- Bryan

BryanEx
09-25-2011, 07:26 PM
Update on this... if it sounds like your business let me know and I'll pass along your info.

We will be arriving in Portland, on Sept. 30th, and will be there for the first week of October. We will probably be in the Southeast and Mid-East areas. Bangor will probably be as far North as we go, but then you never know! We really are only interested in maple farms that have a gift shop and sell their maple goods. In Vermont, there were a lot of maple producers that had a store selling all kinds of maple related products and we enjoyed that. Plus, we love the "real" maple syrup.