PDA

View Full Version : Jim Schumacher

Daryl
09-22-2011, 07:42 AM
I just received this message from Jim.
" I will get back to you Thursday afternoon or Friday. We have an ongoing family emergency. My sister got kicked in the head by one of her horses. They did several brain surgeries but as a family we agreed there will be no more. We will be leaving Minnesota tomorrow. I will be in touch later in the week.
Thanks,
Jim"

Please keep Jim's sister and the family in your thoughts and prayers.
Daryl

lastwoodsman
09-22-2011, 08:00 AM
Thanks so much for the update.

Woodsman

BryanEx
09-22-2011, 08:00 AM
Thanks very much for the update on Jim. I figured something serious was going on when he hasn't been online in about a week and messages went unanswered. My thoughts are with Jim and his family.

Butch
09-22-2011, 08:45 AM
We just met Jim and Angela Sunday at their camp in Iron River to buy a pan...
very nice young couple - I am sure that this serious medical situation weighs heavily - we send positive thoughts and caring love.

Butch & Cindy

waysidemaple
09-22-2011, 09:32 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with the Schumacher Family.

Scott

GramaCindy
09-22-2011, 05:32 PM
I too will keep Jim and family in my thoughts and prayers.

Greenwich Maple Man
09-22-2011, 05:34 PM
I too will keep Jim and family in my thoughts and prayers.

Very sorry to hear about this accident. Even though I don't know Jim or his family I will be keeping them in prayer.

Sugarmaker
09-22-2011, 09:20 PM
This is not good news. Tragic accident. Our thoughts are with Jim and his family.
Regards,
Chris Casbohm

Jim Schumacher
09-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks very much for the update on Jim. I figured something serious was going on when he hasn't been online in about a week and messages went unanswered. My thoughts are with Jim and his family.

I have been distracted lately. I've been working in the shop but did fall behind on PMs, emails, and phone calls. I will catch up over the next few days. Thank you all very much for your concern.

Jim

BryanEx
09-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Jim... take care of family first. Maple will always wait for more important issues. I was just saying that I figured something serious was up.