PDA

View Full Version : propane fired on demand hot water heater

lastwoodsman
09-12-2011, 08:07 AM
For those of you as myself without electricty make do with operations and designs I found this to work very well.
We need a lot of hot water in the sugar house and I have been using this this summer in the the sugar house and around the cabin. I can tell you it works great.
I would like to say the idea is mine but if you look at the EZ tankless website
http://www.eztankless.com/
you can find the design. They also have one on youtube I found through their links on e-bay.
It is a 1.6 per minute on demand hot water heater and I use a RV water pump (135.00) to maintain 40lbs. pressure. Although much less is needed.
Not having water pressure at the cabin and only a well I added a RV type water pump that has worked very well. I by pass the hot water heater and can just use the pump for my pressure washer to clean out tanks and even provide pressure to water the lawn.
The whole setup was around 300.00.
follow my links on photobucket to see the finished on demand hot water heater on the two wheel cart.
You will have to winterize the pump and hot water heater. But there are links on the Ez website to winterize the hotwater heater.
Woodsman

maple flats
09-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Different brand but I bought one for my new house when I build it. Tankless saves lots of fuel.